To secure a place on one of our courses, please complete our enrolment form and pay the non-refundable deposit
1. Students must pay course fees in full in advance (no later than 14 days before the start of the course), unless otherwise arranged with the school.
2. All students who require a homestay must pay a minimum of four weeks accommodation (or the total fee if less than 4 أسابيع), before or on arrival.
3. Airport transfers, if required, must be paid for before the transfer is booked and confirmed.
Cancellations/ Refund Policy
In the case of acceptance letters having been sent, the Home Office is always informed of the student’s name and passport number if they cancel their course
1. Cancellations must be made in writing and will only apply from the date it is received by the school administration.
2. If notification of cancellation is received at least 14 days before the start of the course, Olivet will give a full refund, keeping only the deposit. If notification of cancellation is received within 14 days of the course start date, Olivet will retain 50% of the fees paid. In the event of cancellation after the commencement or before the end of the course, no fees can be reimbursed.
3. Should a student curtail their course, for any reason, once the course has commenced there will be no reimbursement of fees.
4. No refund of fees is made for late arrival for a course or for missed lessons.
5. Students that wish to change their accommodation during their stay must provide one weeks’ notice before any change can take place.
6. If, for any reason, a student’s request for visa is refused. A copy of the visa refusal letter must be provided before any refund can be made. Upon receipt of the refusal letter all fees will be refunded except the initial deposit
Public / Bank holidays
Olivet School will be closed two weeks during the Christmas holiday and for all other UK bank holidays.
اوليفيه, its staff, and representatives are not liable:
1. For any loss, damage or injury to persons or property however caused, except where liability is expressly imposed by law. Students are advised to purchase insurance, including medical insurance, to cover all eventualities before leaving their own country.
2. If reasons or causes beyond our control prevent the delivery of any service or programme.
Conduct of Students
1. You must comply with the directions and follow the rules of the school as stated on page 8 of the school handbook.
2. You are liable for any damage you may cause and will have to pay the full cost of replacement or repair.
3. Olivet has a zero-tolerance approach to abusive, threatening or intimidating behaviour and we reserve the right to expel any student that is in breach of the policy set out in our handbook and all fees will be forfeited
You are expected to attend every lesson.
If you cannot attend the school due to illness or any other reason, please send an email to the school, [email protected] or you can telephone the school ofﬁce on 01273 325839 and leave a message.
Policy for non-arrival of students
Students who book a course at the school must:
1. Notify the school (prior to the course start date) of any problem preventing them from arriving at the school on the course start date. The school must be provided with documentary evidence of this problem and students must agree a new start date with the school.
Under 18s on Adult Courses
أوليفيه يلبي في المقام الأول للطلاب على 18 سنة. ومع ذلك, الطلاب على 16 هي موضع ترحيب لحضور المدرسة. Parents/guardian of students aged under 18 هناك حاجة للتوقيع على "موافقة الوالدين" مؤكدين أنهم فهم المصطلحات والشروط التي بموجبها سيتم قبول أبنائهم في جبل الزيتون
Details and policies relating to under 18s can be found on our website in the under 18s section.
The information stored by Olivet English Language School is in accordance with the data protection act and GDPR legislation.
We comply with the legislation by:
1. only collecting appropriate personal information that is needed for us to operate professionally and/or to comply with legal requirements
2. ensuring the accuracy of any personal information kept by us.
3. Putting in place safeguard measures to protect individual’s personal data.
4. Verifying the length of time personal information is held by us and deleting /removing records as appropriate.
5. Making sure that the rights of people whose personal information is held are upheld
Social Media and Photography
Olivet School may take photos or short videos for use on social media or for other marketing material. Students must inform us if they do not wish their images to be used
It is our aim to be able to resolve any issues raised as complaints quickly and effectively. We will always look to find a solution which is fair and proportionate to the issue.
Olivet English Language School Ltd Terms and Conditions do not affect your rights under UK law.